sábado, novembro 18, 2006



Outside another yellow moon Has punched a hole in the nighttime, yesI climb through the window and down to the streetI'm shining like a new dimeThe downtown trains are full with all of those Brooklyn girlsThey try so hard to break out of their little worlds
Well you wave your hand and they scatter like crows They have nothing that will ever capture your heart They're just thorns without the roseBe careful of them in the dark Oh, if I was the one you chose to be your only one Oh baby can't you hear me now, can't you hear me now
Will I see you tonight on a downtown train Every night it's just the same, you leave me lonely now
I know your window and I know it's lateI know your stairs and your doorwayI walk down your street and past your gate I stand by the light at the four-wayYou watch them as they fall, oh baby, they all have heart attacks They stay at the carnival, but they'll never win you back
Will I see you tonight on a downtown trainWhere every night, every night it's just the same, oh baby Will I see you tonight on a downtown trainAll of my dreams they fall like rain, oh baby on a downtown trainWill I see you tonight on a downtow train
Where every night, every night it's just the same, oh baby
Will I see you tonight on a downtown trainAll of my dreams just fall like rain, all on a downtown train All on a downtown train, all on a downtown trainAll on a downtown train, a downtown train


http://www.officialtomwaits.com/main1.jpg

6 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

A voz deste " indio " tem VOZ que dizer mais. è mesmo um kissange mas muito mais velho que eu

Chá de Lucia Lima disse...

Consegue ser mais velho que tuuu?!!!!!!!! Lol Lol Lol
Desta vez, conseguiste arranjar algo + velho que tu...."inté" k'infim!

Anónimo disse...

O Indio de que falo é mais novo keu ora vê a sarilhada em que te meteste este artista nasceu em 1949. Já eu comia pão

Anónimo disse...

Caramba,
acabo de ver o Tom num film com o Roberto Benigni !!!!!

Este fulano e que nao tem olho de vidro nao !!!!!

Chá de Lucia Lima disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.
Chá de Lucia Lima disse...

Lolll...não tem não Gita! Tem é doses de Bourbon ( e não só...) naquele corpinho que tem muito a ver com a voz que o cavalheiro possui -- e que é incomparável!

Jinhossss!